The Red Sea
offers live-aboard dive cruises out of Egypt to the
Northern Red Sea. Cruises cover over 700 miles to widely scattered, remote atolls
rising from 2,000 foot depths.
- MV Ghazala Explorer is 85 feet long
with eight private staterooms with private bath. 10-night cruises cover 700-750 miles
to reach isolated, pristine reefs.
- Unlimited diving.
- Northern cruises fly to Hurghada, Egypt,
are met by bus and driven four hours South to met the vessel which then cruises southward
to the Sudan border and back to port.
- Northern season -- July through October.
- The world's most densely populated and colorful
- World-class photo subjects both shallow and deep.
- Superb night dives with Spanish Dancer nudibranchs and other spectaculars.
- Huge morays, mantas, hammerheads, oceanic white-tipped
sharks, gray reef sharks, silky sharks,
thresher sharks, turtles, lionfish, beautiful soft
coral, and many other thrillers.